It sure is great to be back!
My name is Nathaniel Bradley III (you can call me Nate) and during the summer of 2017, I was fortunate enough to be an intern for Denver Peak Academy, where I delved deeper into the world of process innovation, helped facilitate different trainings, and assisted with changes to the curriculum. It was an amazing experience! So amazing in fact, I just knew I had to come back for more.
After graduating from the University of Miami and gaining more experience in both communications and government work, I am extremely thrilled to return to Denver Peak Academy as a full-time member of the team. I look forward to coordinating and facilitating various trainings and working more in-depth with Denver’s amazing employees. I will also be working on Peak’s online platforms and communications, so be sure to keep an eye out!
Here are some interesting facts about me:
- I grew up in Aurora, Colorado and went to Rangeview High School.
- I graduated from the University of Miami with a B.A. in English and a minor in Public Relations. It’s all about The U!
- I interned with the Miami Hurricane Athletics Communications team during the 2017-2018 school year.
- I interned with the City of Miami working in the Strategic Planning department and with their Miami Innovation Academy team.
- I was in Black Belt Cohort 63.5, where government employees from around the US learned more about how Peak works.
- I’m a huge sports fanatic. In high school I did football, wrestling, and shot-put/discus throws and in college I wrestled on the UM Club Wrestling team.
- We have 2 dogs: a Pomeranian named Bella and a Shih Tzu named Barkley.
There truly is no place like home and I look forward to doing everything I can to make sure the City of Denver continues to thrive.