Congratulations to Cohort #78! We had a total of 21 individuals representing several organizations within and external to the City and County of Denver. The groups represented include:
- City Attorney’s Office
- Clerk and Recorder
- Community Planning & Development
- Denver Department of Public Health and the Environment
- Department of Human Services
- Excise and Licenses
- Office of Economic Development
- Parks and Recreation
- Public Works
- Technology Services
- Denver Housing Authority
- Kaiser Permanente
Some of the highlights of the week included:
- Conducted Gemba walks with Denver Sheriff – Food Service, General Services – Procurement Process and Office of Economic Development – Housing, where we observed internal processes and presented an in-depth analysis for each process.
- Discussed approaches to Change Management and Behavior Technologies.
- Applied process improvement tools in a 3-hour continuous improvement Flower Power simulation.
- Field trip to the Peak team’s office to explore visual management.
- 21 amazing Ignite presentations!
It was our honor and privilege to have had the opportunity to teach this energetic and engaged group of individuals. We cannot express enough how proud we are of this class.
Congratulations French Mountain! We cannot wait to see all the great ways you continue to make our communities better.
Innovate. Elevate. Repeat!