Congratulations to Cohort #72! We had a total of 20 individuals representing several organizations within and external to the City and County of Denver. The groups represented include:
- City Council
- Clerk and Recorder
- Community Planning & Development
- Denver County Court
- Department of Human Services
- Office of Economic Development
- Parks and Recreation
- Public Works
- Technology Services
- The City of Anchorage, AK
- Jefferson County, CO
Some of the highlights of the week included:
- Conducted Gemba walks with Community Planning and Development – Inspections, Public Health Inspections – Residential Housing Team, and Technology Services – Service Desk, where we observed internal processes and presented an in-depth analysis for each process.
- Discussed approaches to Change Management.
- Applied process improvement tools in a 3-hour continuous improvement Flower Power simulation.
- Field trip to the Peak team’s office to explore visual management.
- 20 amazing Ignite presentations!
It was our honor and privilege to have had the opportunity to teach this energetic and engaged group of individuals. We cannot express enough how proud we are of this class.
Congratulations Columbia Point! We cannot wait to see all the great ways you continue to make our communities better.
Innovate. Elevate. Repeat!