Congratulations to Cohort 66.5! We had a total of 22 individuals representing several organizations within and external to the City and County of Denver. The groups represented include:
- Community Planning & Development
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver International Airport
- Denver 911
- Denver Police Department
- Office of Economic Development
- Public Works
- Technology Services
- The City of McKinney, TX
- The City of Westminster, CO
Some of the highlights of the week included:
- Conducted Gemba walks with Community Planning and Development, Denver Public Library and the Department of Finance where we observed internal processes and presented an in-depth analysis for each process..
- Practiced Behavioral Insight Techniques.
- Discussed approaches to Change Management.
- Applied process improvement tools in a Flower Power simulation.
- Field trip to the Peak team’s office.
- 22 amazing Ignite presentations!
It was our honor and privilege to have had the opportunity to teach this energetic and engaged group of individuals. We cannot express enough how proud we are of this class.
Congratulations Tabeguache Peak! We cannot wait to see all the great ways you continue to make the Cities of Denver, McKinney and Westminster better.
Innovate. Elevate. Repeat!