Congratulations to Cohort 64! We had a total of 22 individuals representing several organizations within and external to the City and County of Denver. The groups represented include:
- Community Planning & Development
- Denver City Council
- Denver Human Services
- Denver International Airport
- Department of Environmental Health
- Office of Human Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Public Works
- Technology Services
- The City of Jackson, MS
- The City of Westminster, CO
Some of the highlights of the week are as follows:
- Conducted Gemba walks with the Sheriff Department, Technology Services: 311, and the Office of the Medical Examiner where we observed internal processes and presented an in-depth analysis for each process.
- Practiced Behavioral Insight Techniques.
- Discussed approaches to Change Management.
- Applied process improvement tools in a 3-hour Flower Power simulation.
- Field trip to the Peak team’s office.
- 22 amazing Ignite presentations!
It is our honor and privilege to have had the opportunity to teach this energetic and engaged group of individuals. We cannot express enough how proud we are of this class.
Congratulations San Luis Peak! We cannot wait to see all the great ways you continue to make the Cities of Denver, Jackson and Westminster better.
Innovate. Elevate. Repeat!