We are excited to announce the graduation of our most recent Black Belt class – Mt. Princeton Peak! These 16 participants from Cohort 53 represented several organizations:
- Public Works
- Department of Environmental Health
- Community Planning & Development
- Denver Public Library
- Manager of Safety’s Office
- Technology Services (311)
- Clerk & Recorder’s Office (Elections division)
- Denver Sheriff’s Department
- Parks & Recreation
- City of Portland, OR
- City of Westminster, CO
In 4.5 days, this class:
- Learned tools to identify and eliminate waste
- Conducted Gemba Walks at RTD, the Office of Human Resources, and Manager of Safety’s Office, presenting an in-depth analysis for each process
- Practiced Behavioral Insight Techniques
- Discussed approaches to Change Management
- Applied process improvement tools in a 3-hour simulation
- Presented amazing ignite presentations with over $2.5 million in potential savings!
We cannot express enough how proud we are of this class. It is our distinct honor and privilege to have had the opportunity to teach them, and we can’t wait to hear of all the great things they will do.
Congratulations Mt. Princeton Peak! We cannot wait to see all the great ways you continue to make the City better.