We are excited to announce the graduation of our 45th Black Belt class – Mt. Eolus Peak! With 20 participants, (18 City and County of Denver employees, 2 outside participants) we have […]
We are excited to announce the graduation of our 45th Black Belt class – Mt. Eolus Peak! With 20 participants, (18 City and County of Denver employees, 2 outside participants) we have begun the 2016 year strong! In this group, the following agencies are represented:
- Department of Environmental Health
- Denver Human Services
- Department of Finance
- Parks and Recreation
- Public Works
- Technology Services
- Office of Human Resources
- Denver Police Department
- Douglas County School District
- City of Colorado Springs, CO
In as little as 4.5 days, this class:
- Learned tools to identify and eliminate waste
- Experienced 3 Gemba Walks (Department of Finance, Excise and Licenses, and the Office of Human Resources) and presented an in-depth process analysis for each
- Discussed change management techniques and their place in facilitating change
- Applied process improvement tools in a 3-hour simulation
- Presented 20 amazing ignite presentations with 60 innovation ideas!
We cannot express enough how proud we are of this class. It is our distinct honor and privilege to have had the opportunity to teach them, and we can’t wait to hear of all the great things they will do.
Congratulations Mt. Eolus Peak! May this new year bring many great things to each and every one of you!