We at the Peak Academy are thankful to have had a wonderful week of Black Belt training with 21 amazing individuals from outside the City and County of Denver. This list of great people include:
- 6 Participants from the Regional Transportation District (Denver, Colorado)
- 3 Participants from the City of San Luis Obispo, California
- 2 Participants from the State of California
- 2 Participants from Denver B Cycle
- 2 Participants from the Open Media Foundation
- 2 Participants from the City of Littleton, Colorado
- 1 Participant from the City of Kansas City, Missouri
- 1 Participant from the City of Goodyear, Arizona
- 1 Participant from the Town of Gilbert, Arizona
- 1 Participant from the City of Westminster, Colorado
In addition to having a great time learning tools to identify and eliminate waste from processes, this team came together quickly to share stories and experiences from both local and state government, in addition to sharing insight from the private and nonprofit sectors.
It is one of the great joys in the Peak Academy to learn as much from our participants as we hope they may learn from us. We want to thank all of our new friends from all over for being such a great group of public servants!